Log in

09 November 2009 @ 11:58 am
Finding "elder_ed"  
you can go to the "search bar" on the upper right corner of any LJ page
Type "Eating Disorders" and click  "go"
then under "Modify your search" type "elder_ed" and click "show list"

or click on this link

ms_iggyms_iggy on November 10th, 2009 02:36 am (UTC)
Nice look to the elder_ed community. I put in my 'join' reuest.

thanks ... MssI